Traditional methods of employee training are getting replaced with online ones, with better features for greater exposure and deeper learning. This cloud-based software, also known as learning management systems (LMS), is specifically designed to benefit the employees.
With the creative learning methods, related content, and track records of an employee to assess their capability, they are a profitable asset to the companies. While the feedback systems help employees realize their growth and it swells up their interest in the learning procedure and motivates them to do well later in the job also.
But, the priority is that the learning systems should easy to use and access, and therefore, we are introducing you to the top user-friendly LMS available.
- Talent LMS
This easy-to-use management system is suitable for beginners and allows you to create a variety of relatable courses. Summarizing its features, we get:
- Customize your content as per guidelines and goals.
- Integrate your brand design and literature with in-built methods.
- Compatible with multiple multimedia formats and varieties.
- Efficient after-sales service.
- Vowel LMS
This SaaS-based learning system is famous for its ground-level feasibility to use with multiple multimedia sources and to manage and track content with them.
- Adaptive to multiple screen sizes.
- Integrated platform for containing both virtual instructor and pre-recorded videos.
- AI chatbot for enhancing the employee experience and automated scheduling of reports.
- Docebo LMS
Often considered as one of the most leading LMS systems available, it eases up the learning experience for employees.
- Android and iOS compatible.
- Help admins focus on core strategy by automating the recurring tasks.
- Customizable and quick reporting features for deeper understanding.
- Upgrading your learning system is easy, with extensions and integrations available.
- LearnUpon LMS
This corporate-friendly training system is a popular name in the world of businesses with the up-gradation feature; it’s a one-stop solution.
- Organizes training schedules and automates your workflows.
- Department-wise training course management.
- Tests, exams to assess employee skills.
- Feed-backs, certificates to encourage talent.
These easy to use LMS in the market offers companies the choice to develop a reliable and beneficial learning program for their employees.