Is your hair dry and brittle to the touch? No wonder, because cold temperatures, overheated pieces, scarves, and hats can really give our hair a hard time.
Dry, cold air attacks the hair, so during the cold season, you have to show them a lot of love by using the right care products, and using them regularly. Here you will see the best shampoos to repair and moisturize dry and damaged hair.
1. KMS Moistrepair: interior restructuring
This shampoo allows you to repair damage in your hair, reduce breakage and hydrate it well. The “AHA Structure Complex” active complex restores the inside of the hair, while smoothing it on the surface.
2. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair: elasticity, hydration and shine
Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo helps regenerate and revitalize stressed and damaged hair. It provides them with abundant hydration, so they look healthy and beautiful after every wash. Even the dye (or color) lasts longer with this shampoo.
3. Aveda Botanical Repair: 94% natural ingredients *
Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Shampoo helps repair hair by multiplying the strengthening bonds of the hair fiber, which are crucial for the hair’s strength and resistivity. A blend of green macronutrients smoothes and detangles the cuticle to reduce hair breakage. Also suitable for colored and chemically treated hair.
* From plants, non-petroleum minerals, or water.
4. Resistance Bain Extentioniste by Kérastase: for longer hair in no time
Resistance Bain Extentioniste by Kérastase strengthens hair and stimulates regrowth. Weakened and brittle hair becomes stronger again and its internal structure is restored. They are wrapped in a protective film that provides optimal protection throughout their growth.
5. uniq one by Revlon: the versatile
Using Revlon Moisturizing Shampoo you get the following 10 effects with just one product:
- Gentle cleansing of hair and scalp
- Protection and care of the scalp
- Maximum flexibility
- Does not weigh down the hair
- Make them shine
- Anti-frizz effects
- Easy brushing and styling
- Strengthens hair
- Reduce breakage
- Prevents forks
6. Sebastian Hydre Foundation: the cult product for dry hair
Sebastian’s Foundation Hydra shampoo has been a bestseller for many years. With it, your hair gains visible shine and volume and regains its hydration. From the first use of shampoo, you will notice the difference.